Friday, August 5, 2011

Alyson Hannigan - An Actress, A great Wife and wonderful Mother

I became a fan of Alyson Hannigan aka Lily Aldrin after I been hooked in their tv show How I meet your mother. I love her character on the show. She's a loving wife of Marshall and a great friend of Robin, Ted and Barney.

In real life, she is already a mother of a 2 year adorable named Satyana. And her husband name Alexis Denisof. I admire Alyson so much because base on the pictures that I saw from the internet, She seems a great mother and wife. I can really tell she love her husband and daughter so much.






Sooo Cute Satyana together with her loving parents.

After seeing all their pics, It inspired me a lot. If I'm gonna get married and had a child I hope I can be like that.. Cute and Happy family.


No comments:

Post a Comment