Food is one of my weakness. I love to eat. Who doesn't love to eat? I think everyone of us loves to eat right?. I have a great appetite especially when I'm hungry. One best describe to me is a Heavy Eater. I remember one of my high school friend called me "Big Intestine" because I eat a lot but I'm thin (but that's before, coz I gain weight now :D). I am not satisfied with 1 plate of rice, I can eat 2 to 3 plate of rice take note, not a cup of rice but a place of rice. I remember during our christmas party in my first company in Manila, I voted with my colleagues as "Lamonista" I was so ashame but I have no choice because I know I'm quite lamonista. But that was before, because I am now satisfied with 1 cup of rice :D.
I also love to cook, If given a chance to change my work, I'll definitely choose a Chef. I so love the job of being a cook. If I have enough money I will really study culinary arts.
No comments:
Post a Comment