Friday, August 5, 2011

How I Meet Your Mother - Super Madness

This is going to be Legen- wait for it.. Dary!!!! I super love this show!! I super love all the cast! None of them can be thrown. Ted, Marshall, Lily, Robin and Barney are all awesome! Every time I want this show I feel like they are my friends. I want to have that group of friends which they supported each other, though sometimes they have fights but at the end of the day, they realize how much they value their friendships. I already watched all the episodes from Season 1 to Season 6 and I can't wait for the next season to be shown. New York was not on my lists of countries that I want/wish to visit but after hooking on this series, I became a New York dreamer.

I hope Barney will end up to Nora, if not Nora then its better he will end up to Robin :D . I'm excited to Lily and Marshall becoming parents. Lastly  its really thrilled me to know who will Teds wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment